Dotty Vintage Weddings is delighted to offer coverage for your vintage wedding fayre or event, throughout the South West, and the rest of the UK.
Event promotion can be extremely time consuming. It’s pivotal that you utilise a range of advertising mediums to ensure a great footfall on the day, and to make your event a real success for suppliers and brides alike.
Online marketing and social media can form part of your promotional strategy, and we’re pleased to provide a range of services to suit your individual requirements.
Featured Blog Posts
Dotty Vintage Weddings can put together a comprehensive blog post to promote your vintage wedding fayre or event including the following –
– Event Information
– Featured Suppliers & Entertainment
– Selection of Images
– Contact Details
Dotty Directory Listing
We can add your vintage wedding fayre or event to the Dotty Directory, which includes event information and a featured image.
Live Blogging PR Package
– 2-3 Blog Posts scheduled before the event to include event details, featured suppliers, entertainment details, range of images and contact information
– Ongoing promotion via Social Media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram
– Listing in the Dotty Directory with event information and 1 x image
– Full Event Coverage including 2-3 live blog posts on Dotty Vintage Weddings, social media promotion including all networks mentioned above, coverage of key moments (eg, fashion shows, demos etc), video interviews with suppliers and brides posted to Dotty Vintage Weddings YouTube Channel
– Full Event Review to follow, with event information, large selection of images, comments, opinions, and feedback
If you’d like to see how we can help promote your vintage wedding fayre or event, please feel free to Contact Us